bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Unheard...Untold


Yes I saw you behind the lush green tree today,
It was you for sure who was turning towards the embay.
I hollered a shrill that did reach you,
But you did not turn back as you flew.

I took a quick step towards the wide sky…towards thee,
Just to remind you of me, thine…and of course of We.
The Banyan tree and the wet rose petal with those two dew drops,
The perfect aura that was just ours and not just props.

Yessss…you took a pause and I skipped a beat,
I took another haste step to reach you but I was stopped by the heat.
I was so sure that you stopped for me,
But you did not look at me, you did not see.

In the next spur of the moment,
You had vanished into the sweet surrender, was blunt.
I left the flower hanging from the roof at the static state,
Till we meet again…and we shall make it a date…
On the permanent slate…

2 comments:

Lucifer said...

ah...this is ur best post till date

loved d analogy of the wet rose petal n the two dew drops

Baruni Rath said...

:)

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...