bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012



May the smile never fade away...





The very first sight…A tall building with the best of architecture, the most estimable ambience and a very beautiful dialect. Well, it’s a hospital. One of the most reputed hospitals in the world. I have tapped my feet towards God’s big plan, anxious and happy. Well…great things don’t reach our hands easily, they take time. A lot of time, so that we appreciate when we actually have it and not digress from the master plan. We complain and fight for many unnecessary things in life but sometimes we forget to pray and ask for the things that actually matter.
Well! I am still in the hospital. I am neither a doctor nor a nurse. I never got a chance to actually save anybody’s life but I’ve always dreamt to live my God’s dream and be an important hardworking instrument in His mission. Well, I’m here to do my summer internship. In a year’s time I’ll be an MBA, Masters in Business Administration. But how far have I come in being a true MBA? Quite often this question and many such questions ring in my head and leave me with sleepless nights. The ones who bring in the difference have the right to question and dwell in this world. But till date I haven’t done anything exceptional, I don’t even know if I’ve made anyone happy even. Then what’s the use of my Masters degree and other things that I’m getting along with it?
I am still in the hospital when I see people working day in and day out to serve, some serve the people, a few serve their families through this, a few do it for the sake of it and many because they are passionate about it and want to bring in the difference and want to make the world a better place to live in. Why am I here? I need to introspect a little. There are patients moving in and moving out, in good condition, bad condition worst condition and so on and so forth. Ok… there are people working hard, officials moving hither and thither, doctors trying to save lives and many just watching them. Today I am counting myself among the last lot but very soon shall count myself in the other group, the experimental one and not the control group.
Now…People staring, gazing, envying, admiring…many expressions. Well I am enjoying all of it. Differences, experience, Godspeed that’s how we learn and I am here to learn. A New day and of course a new beginning. Leaving behind the very unimportant things in life, here I am moving forward with a fresh beautiful flower in hand and heart to win this world and dance like no one did. Leaving the queries and shackles, here I am moving on and forward towards a beautiful tomorrow standing on the no man’s land.  Hence, a new and improved me smiles and sways…

Happiness is like a cat, If you try to coax it or call it,
it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay
not attention to it and go about your business, you'll
find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your
lap.

1 comment:

sandeep baghel said...

A new lesson and experience of life..
:)
nice post..
really loved it..

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...