bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

You are the reason behind the reason...


I don’t want to close my eyes,
I don’t want to miss a second of you.
I don’t want to hold you tight,
You might slip away or crunch.
I don’t want to stop listening to you,
You might blur away.
I don’t want to stop smiling,
You might get lost in my thoughts.
I can’t stop thinking about you,
‘Coz I don’t want to think about anyone else.

I want the sky to hide me behind it,
So that you don’t catch me again…blushing.
I want the rain drops to drench me,
So that the redness in my face lightens.
I want the air to blow my hair on the face,
So that my feelings are hidden…and you don’t catch me again.
I can’t stop dreaming about you,
‘Coz I don’t want to dream about anyone or anything else anymore.

There was a gust of soft wind that whispered your words into my ears tonight,
I closed my eyes and got mesmerized in your feel in a flight.
There were these beautiful roses that reminded me of your charming smile,
I held them closed and planted a thousand kisses so that it reached you.
There were little dewdrops that reminded me of the moonlit chilling walk,
I lifted them softly and kept it close so that the memory lived us and I lived your feel.
There was you right beside me that reminded me of how lucky I am,
I just leaned myself on your shoulder and declared that I am just yours.
I can’t stop missing you,
‘Coz I don’t want to miss anyone else ever.

Your soft touch makes me go into a different world of beauty,
I promise never to hurt you or to belittle love.
Your sparkling eyes give me the strength to go on,
I promise never to let a drop of tear roll down those charming eyes.
Your soft yet strong embrace makes me realize of the small love world of ours,
I promise never to make you feel ashamed of our love and of us.
Your presence in my life adds beauty, life and love to mine,
I promise to fill our life with love and passion that you’ve always dreamt of.
Your dreams makes me feel like a princess coz I reside in them,
I promise never to let you down and be exactly you want me to be.
I can’t stop loving you ever,
‘Coz I just cant love anyone else the way I love you….and no one can love me the way you love me.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

the reasons are amazingly beautifully painted in words .... awesome one dearie <3

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...