bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Borrowed thoughts...

I am borrowing this thought...
If we want it to happen then we must work hard to make it happen or else the greatest plans will look worthless...

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it
Coz I might do something crazy like believe it!!!

Love is the emblem of eternity:it confounds all notion of time
Effaces all memory of beginning:all fear of an end.

If you love me please let me know
If not please gently let me go.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason,
People change so that you can learn to let go,
Things go wrong so that you appreciate when they are right,
You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself.
And sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"


Thoughts borrowed or created will always be termed as thoughts, pure, own and of course real to relate. Sometimes simplest of things bring an ear to ear grin on our faces and things that we've paid much importance leave us broken with unnecessary trails of tears, but thoughts cannot be avoided and we shouldn't avoid them as well. Coz sometimes they are our best friends.

Keep thinking...

2 comments:

sandeep baghel said...

Nice one...
the one who loves u truly will never think before doing anything for you..
no matter how busy a person will be, if they really loves you, they will definitely be able to save time for you and they will do anything just to be with you..
life is a very big game..
my maternal uncle always used to tell me:-
"duniya unhi ka saath deti hai jo jeetna jaante hain.."
BTW,loved this post..
:)

Ashok said...

Well said...

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...