bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Conversation with My God!

Dear God,
How are you? Can I ask you that? I'm sure I can, after all you are my friend. Yes, You are my friend. Do you see what's happening? Well! everybody is behind something or the other and I feel I've taken a break and i'm standing still in the middle of the road and getting dashed as everybody is moving in glider speed. What do I do now? Should I move on? Or hold on? There is this huge black shadow falling on me and covering my clear vision and stopping me from moving forward but yes the thin beam of light that comes directly from your window guides and guards me. There is mental debate going on, a few streams pulling me down and strangling me and others encouraging me to go touch the sky and steal a few stars and put them into my bag.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" the divinity inside me says that if I have to follow and believe in this statement I have to work towards it The other day I could hear you, you were guiding me towards a new beginning but I ignored the voice and moved towards a different direction and tripped over a small stone and fell on my face. Then I got up and moved towards you, I marked those landmarks you had  left for me,Thank You! As I moved forward I could see everything clear and slowly the baggage behind me got lightened. Blindly, I walked towards you and smiled!, after a long time, long long time.

Slowly, I encountered the most beautiful sight, a bright side. Thank you. I felt I had all the strength to win over my weaknesses and difficulties. I started monitoring and controlling my life, I was happy.Suddenly...I got up. It was a beautiful dream , a dream which you want me to live , which I love and which I should do. Do everything that my heart says,without thinking about anybody else and anything else and just follow the trail drawn by you and following the path to happiness and carefree life.

God, I am committing complete surrender, just hold my hand and walk me through, then I am sure I'll win over the evil and relive the real ME.Pull me out and take me into you, cleanse me and make em yours. I know you are watching me, smiling at me and testing me. Please give me the strength to withstand the pressure and come out with my favorite colors. You will always be my best friend,confidante, love.

Love always
Yours me!.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...