bonjour!!!

You are most welcome to the world of ME!!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Few Unsaid Riddles...How I Wish!

She came to u asking ur attention, U said u were busy...
She called u in the middle of the night, U said u wanna sleep...She fought with u for no reason just to spend some time talking to the one she needs da most, U say she is Impossible...!
YES Shes bad..demanding.
...Possesive...Jealous...Weak.
Emotional...n Yes she throws a lot of tantrums right?
But, Remember.. Once upon a time when u were alone, U looked at the moon and said, "I'll give everything for SOMEONE who disturbs me all the time, I'll never LEAVE her alone, I'll never let her CRY.."
U broke her Heart n the strange part is...She still Loves U...

"Don't Lose A Diamond While You Are Too Busy Collecting d Stones..."
She's not Too Good 4 U...She's Just the ONE 4 U ...

PS - If you really love your girl, you don’t let her go to sleep mad, or upset at you. You don’t let her cry herself to sleep because you know deep down inside, that’ll be hurting you twice as much as it’s hurting her. You don’t leave her hanging, you hang in there for her no matter how hard times get. 
YES Shes bad..demanding....Possesive...Jealous...Weak.Emotional...n Yes she throws a lot of tantrums right?But, Remember.. Once upon a time when u were alone, U looked at the moon and said, "I'll give everything for SOMEONE who disturbs me all the time, I'll never LEAVE her alone, I'll never let her CRY.."U broke her Heart n da strange part is...She still Loves U... 
"Don't Lose A Diamond While You Are Too Busy Collecting d Stones..." Shez not Too Good 4 U...Shez Just da ONE 4 U ... 
PS - If you really love your girl, you don’t let her go to sleep mad, or upset at you. You don’t let her cry herself to sleep because you know deep down inside, that’ll be hurting you twice as much as it’s hurting her. You don’t leave her hanging, you hang in there for her no matter how hard times get. 


Every girl has her best friend, boyfriend, and true love.
But you’re really lucky if they’re all the same person.
I don't get it, you're mad at her because she cares? When your girl gets jealous that you're talking to another girl, worried because you aren't responding back to her countless texts, upset that you don't have time for her, or argues with you for any reason. It means she actually cares about you. It doesn't make her clingy, it doesn't make her annoying. It makes her faithful, and it makes her committed and true to your relationship. Be thankful for everything she does for you because one day, she'll be gone

You're the first thing I think of
Each morning when I rise
You're the last thing I think of
When I close my eyes,

You're in each thought I have
And every breath I take
My feelings are growing stronger
With every move you make,

You're the miracle in my life
Who can always make me smile
My love for you is so strong
It's always just keeps growing high,

Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Belive Me it's true
Everything I do - I do it for You !

No comments:

About Me

My photo
i'm wat i am....though its difficult 2 judge wat iam...ppl njoy my company once they knw wat iam...